SODA jointly with MHMD and BigMedilytics will share their progress made towards trustworthy big data analytics in healthcare context.
The event will bring together progress in technology like MPC and de-identification and other aspects like GDPR and user studies.
The event will happen on September 5 (afternoon), 2019. It will be co-located with the BigMedilytics event on September 4-5, 2019, in Valencia, Spain.
Secure computation for healthcare applications
- Scalable oblivious data analytics for healthcare applications (Paul Koster, Philips)
- Secure Machine Learning via Multi-Party Computation and Homomorphic Encryption (Andre Aichert, Siemens Healthineers)
- Applications of multiparty computation (MPC) and a roadmap on MPC applicability (Alex Sangers, TNO)
- Q&A Secure computation in healthcare apps
Data privacy & User studies
- Private Data Publishing, Data Computation, Analytics, and synthetic data, in MHMD (Edwin Morley-Fletcher, Lynkeus)
- How do users and data subjects perceive MPC? (Mads Schaarup Andersen, Alexandra Institute)
- Differentially-Private Synthetic Data Generation (Minos Garofalakis, Athena RC)
- Q&A Data privacy & User studies
GDPR and legal aspects
- “Legal landscape” regulating Big Data exploitation in the healthcare domain (Ricard Martínez Martínez, Valencia University)
- General requirements of a GDPR compliant research (within GDPR) (Lorenzo Cristofaro, P&A)
- TOMs, encryption, anonymization (Anna Horváth, Gottingen University)
- Q&A GDPR and legal aspects